The Semperoper Dresden welcomes back its audiences from 19 June 2020 with – as always – a glittering array of artists. For four consecutive evenings, global opera star Anna Netrebko appeared together with the internationally acclaimed Yusif Eyvazov as well as the equally celebrated and locally beloved artists Elena Maximova, Mariya Taniguchi, Alexandros Stavrakakis, Sebastian Wartig and Tilmann Rönnebeck in a concert reduction of Giuseppe Verdi’s opera »Don Carlo«. This performance of selected arias and ensemble numbers was accompanied by the musicians of the Staatskapelle Dresden conducted by Johannes Wulff-Woesten.
The complete »Aufklang!« programme features two evenings of songs and arias performed in concert by Semperoper soloists under the titles »Passion« and »Favourite Songs« on the weekend of 4/5 July, an extraordinary orchestral evening recital on 27/28 June as well as a non-subscription Beethoven concert presented by the Staatskapelle under Principal Conductor Christian Thielemann on 11 July.
Tickets are available exclusively via our online service.
For the performances of the »Aufklang!« series special booking conditions apply:
- Tickets can only be booked online at full price. No concessions are offered.
- Tickets are not transferable. Only personalized Print@Home tickets are permitted. No tickets will be sent by post.
- A maximum of two people can sit next to each other. Two seats next to each other can only be occupied by persons of the same household or by two friends. Please note that individual seats cannot be booked for the performances on 19 and 20 June 2020.
In order to make it possible to visit a performance, the following hygienic rules currently apply:
- Please maintain a distance of 1.5 m.
- Only visit a performance without symptoms of illness.
- Always wear a face mask (except when the seat has been taken). Please bring your own mask.
- Please note: The elevator is only in limited service.
- The cloakroom remains closed.
- The performance has no intermission.
- There will be no catering services.