Last update 2021-09-09
In order to make it possible to visit a performance, the following hygiene rules currently apply:
- It is compulsory for adults and children from 6 years of age to show a negative test not older than 24 hours or proof of vaccination or proof of having recovered from a Covid-19 infection, in accordance with the current Saxon Coronavirus Protection Regulations and the existing hygiene concept.
Overview over Test Centres in Dresden
- Tickets are personalized and not transferable. Please note that our staff may ask for a suitable ID at the entrance.
- Please maintain a distance of 1.5 m.
- Visitors displaying symptoms of a possible Covid-19 infection will be refused admission.
- It is compulsory to wear a surgical mask or an FFP2 mask* – except when the seat has been taken. Please bring your own surgical mask.
- Some performances have no intermission.
- There is only limited catering service offered.
* Except people who for medical reasons are provable exempt from wearing a mask.
Due to the current distance regulations, only the best seat booking is currently available for online bookings to make sure that the necessary distances and the therefore needed free seats are automatically implemented.
We constantly receive requests from individuals wishing to support the Semperoper with a donation.
This is possible in two ways: You can support the general artistic work of the Semperoper by bank transfer or make an online donation to a specific project of your choice. Please follow the link for further information: