Last update 2021-06-15
The Semperoper Dresden resumes performances in front of live audiences and announces replacement programme for June/July 2021:
Variation: Sonderkonzert am Vorabend der Internationalen Schostakowitsch Tage Gohrisch
In order to make it possible to visit a performance, the following hygiene rules currently apply:
- Tickets are personalized and not transferable. Please note that our staff may ask for a suitable ID at the entrance.
- Please maintain a distance of 1.5 m.
- Visitors displaying symptoms of a possible Covid-19 infection will be refused admission.
- Always wear a surgical mask* – even when the seat has been taken. Please bring your own surgical mask.
- The cloakroom remains closed.
- The performance has no intermission.
- There is no catering service offered.
* except people who for medical reasons are provable exempt from wearing a mask.
Due to the current distance regulations, only the best seat booking is currently available for online bookings to make sure that the necessary distances and the therefore needed free seats are automatically implemented.
We constantly receive requests from individuals wishing to support the Semperoper with a donation.
This is possible in two ways: You can support the general artistic work of the Semperoper by bank transfer or make an online donation to a specific project of your choice. Please follow the link for further information:
All originally scheduled performances of the Semperoper Dresden until the end of the 2020/21 season are cancelled and will be replaced by an alternative schedule. Already purchased tickets lose their validity and will be refunded. Please use the following form for ticket refunds:
You can choose between a refund in the form of a voucher or a cash refund by bank transfer; alternatively, you can decide to donate the ticket price.
- Semperoper vouchers are valid for three years and can be redeemed for almost all events of the Semperoper Dresden (apart from for exclusive events, non-subscription events and guest performances).
- If you would like us to transfer the refund, please give us details of your bank account.
- You can also donate the ticket price. This money will benefit the »New ways of interaction« project of our Semperoper Education department.
Although we will do our best to process your refund as quickly as possible, due to the large number of ticket cancellations it may take us a while to successively deal with all requests. Please refrain from making inquiries, also to ensure that the refund is processed as quickly as possible. In this regard, we kindly ask for your patience.