Following the current Saxon Corona Protection Ordinance, the so-called »2G rule« applies to performances at the Semperoper and Semper Zwei until further notice.
This rule requires adults and young people aged 16 and over to present proof of vaccination or recovery from COVID-19 infection at the entrance. Children between 6 and 16 years of age who cannot show proof of vaccination or recovery must present a test result no older than 24 hours (or 48 hours for a PCR test) in accordance with the current Saxon Coronavirus Protection Regulations and the existing hygiene concept. Saxon school children attending a performance as a school group are exempt from this requirement to provide a test result, as they are subject to current testing in schools in accordance with the Saxon School and Daycare Corona Ordinance.
Persons who cannot be vaccinated for health reasons must present a medical certificate confirming this fact and a test result no older than 24 hours old (48 hours for a PCR test) in accordance with the current Saxon Coronavirus Protection Regulations and the existing hygiene concept.
If the performance cannot be attended due to the 2G rule, tickets can be returned in this special case as a gesture of goodwill. Please contact the visitor service at email@example.com in good time (at the latest: one working day before the performance), providing your IBAN number to enable the refund payment. Note that a refund can only be issued when tickets have been returned to us. Please send your tickets by post to: Semperoper Dresden, Besucherservice, Theaterplatz 2, 01067 Dresden. For Print@Home tickets or tickets returned at short notice, please send us a photo of your tickets – clearly crossed out by pen – as an e-mail attachment.
In addition, the following hygiene rules currently apply:
- Tickets are personalised and issued in the name of the ticket purchaser. Admission to the performance is granted to the ticket purchaser and his or her companions. Tickets are not transferable. Please note that our staff may ask for a suitable ID at the entrance.
- Please maintain a distance of 1.5 m.
- Visitors displaying symptoms of a possible Covid-19 infection will be refused admission.
- It is compulsory to wear a surgical mask or an FFP2 mask – except when the seat has been taken. Please bring your own surgical mask. Excluded are people who for medical reasons are provable exempt from wearing a mask.
- There is only limited catering service offered.
Since adjustments may be necessary depending on the incidence, please check semperoper.de for daily updates on the current hygiene rules:
Photo: Vestibule of the Semperoper Dresden © Semperoper Dresden/Klaus Gigga